We can provide or help you access training in
- Managing finances for a community group
- Coping with Difficult Behaviour
- Dealing with Dementia
- Falls Prevention
- Health and Safety
- Managing a 'Good Neighbour Scheme'
- Managing Volunteers
- Protection of Vunerable Adults (POVA)
- Safe Moving and Handling for Vounteers
- Trustee Responsibilities
- Visual Impairment
For details of forthcoming training sessions please look at our Events page
If you require further details or the topic you require is not listed please contact your Care Network Development Officer.